After observing this evolving COVID-19 crisis, and with much discussion, the CMF board has decided to CANCEL the Charm Walk, scheduled for May 9-10. Now rescheduled for May 8-9, 2021.
*** CANCELLED ***
Cascade Medical Foundation invites you to join us for our third annual Charm Walk, occurring on Mother's Day weekend, May 9th and 10th.
This year's theme is Holidays in "Charm"ing Leavenworth. At many area businesses, you will get a charm representing each of the many fun holidays and festivals that are celebrated in Leavenworth each year.
For only $20, you can enjoy a fun treasure hunt through downtown Leavenworth with friends and family and know that you are supporting a great cause. This year we're raising over $120,000 for Power-load cots and Automatic CPR devices for all three ambulances.
Thank you for your support!
- The hours of the Charm Walk are 11am to 4pm on Saturday, 5/9, and noon to 3pm on Sunday, 5/10.
- If you purchase online, you will be able to pick up your bracelet from our CMF tent, which will be located in the CM parking lot on the corner of Commercial and 9th Streets.
- You will also receive a map to all of the participating shops. You can visit them in any order.
- Some shops will have incentives and coupons just for you.
- You can also purchase day of with cash, check or credit card at our CMF tent.
THIS EVENT IS STILL OCCURRING
We are closely monitoring the evolving developments of COVID-19 and looking to follow advice given by health care professionals and Chelan Douglas Health District officials. Our thoughts are with the individuals and families impacted at this time. Our top priority is the health and safety of our board, staff, volunteers, family members and community.
At this point, given the small scale and lack of crowd-gathering of two upcoming events, Ladies' Night Out on April 2 and our Charm Walk on May 9-10, they are still happening. However, we are closely monitoring the situation. The health and safety of participants, volunteers and business owners is our chief concern. We will adapt as the situation requires.
If you have questions or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.