Please join us for the 17th Annual Cascade Golf Classic on June 17, 2019
We are lowering the registration fee for the annual 2019 Cascade Medical Foundation Golf Classic. That’s right, you read it correctly. We're changing things up this year to make it a more enjoyable and fun day of golf.
The registration fee is $100. The registration fee includes:
- Green fees
- Golf cart
- All the pre-game activities and contests
- One drink coupon
- A go-bag full of snacks and tee prizes
- A photo of your foursome
- A wonderful dinner at the Wild Huckleberry Restaurant at the course
- Chances to win hole-in-one prizes, closest to the pin, accurate drive and longest drive
If you choose, you can buy an activity package for $20 that will include:
- A mulligan
- A tossy
- A second drink coupon
- A chance to win a prize at the dinner banquet.
- Limit of 2 per player
Something new we are adding this year are 2 advantage holes, 1 on the front nine and 1 on the back nine. For $5 per player or $20 per team, you can tee off from a specified location ahead of the tee box , giving you a chance to save your team a stroke or two. It is a requirement that if you choose to do an advantage hole the entire team must participate by paying $5 each, or someone on the team can pay $20 for all players.
Expect more fun at the Awards Banquet:
- Catered dinner
- Mystery wine
- Dessert dash
- Silent and live auction of amazing treasures and experiences
- Bragging rights for those who win awards
This is going to be the best Classic yet, so get your team together and register by June 12th.
We're raising money to support a new state-of-the-art 3D Mammography Unit for Cascade Medical. Your participation in this year’s Golf Classic will help provide the funds to purchase this new equipment. 3D mammography can save lives by providing women with an early diagnosis of breast cancer.
We are looking forward to a fun day of golf for a great cause!