Thank you for your support, making our Garden & Art Tour a success!
- 115 participants + 30 volunteers who also took the tour
- Almost $9000 raised for Cascade Medical, thanks to sponsors, artists and participants
- A beautiful day of amazing gardens and diverse art
- A very successful virtual auction - thank you
- Fun for friends, family, young and old
- Nine garden owners, for whom we are very grateful - thank you for sharing your space and experience!
- Click here for lots of beautiful photos (and some at the bottom of this page)
When: August 7, 2021, noon to 5pm
Where: Greater Leavenworth Area
There will be artwork for sale by many local artists at several locations as well. You can enjoy viewing their beautiful pieces and chat with them about their process and inspiration. We hope you'll support these very talented artists!
You can stroll through the gardens at your own pace and in whatever order you choose. Also, you can enjoy some treats from our partners -- Silvara and Icicle Ridge Wineries wine tastings and a coffee cart.
Would you like to sponsor our Garden & Art Tour? CLICK HERE to learn more?
To add to the fun, we'll be hosting a Virtual Auction of local art. This will begin a week before the Tour, and close right after the tour. Our artist friends are all donating a piece to help us raise money for our campaign. Please check out the Virtual Art Auction here.
The ticket price is only $20 and goes toward our campaign for ambulance safety equipment.
Tickets can be purchased:
- ONLINE SALES ARE CLOSED AS OF 5PM ON 8/6.
- pre-purchased at Mike West Realty in Leavenworth and Plain Hardware in Plain (cash or check only).
- On the day of the event, tickets can be purchased at 1 of 3 locations: Mike West Realty, Wenatchee River Institute or Sleeping Lady (cash or check only).
(Please note we are asking a few of the questions below because we need the info for a lodging tax grant we won from the City of Leavenworth.)