Go here for instructional video
on how to use the devices to save lives.
Cascade Medical Foundation raised more than $40,000 to purchase 21 new community AEDs in 2021 and 2022, expanding and improving coverage in the downtown core and other locations in the greater hospital district.
The effort included working with key partner organizations, including the City of Leavenworth, the Leavenworth Chamber of Commerce and the Cascade School District. Some of the funding was thanks to grants from the Confluence Health & Wenatchee Medical Group Community Fund, the City of Leavenworth and Leavenworth Rotary.
In all, the community now has more than 30 AEDs ready for use.
Here is the current list of AED locations:
- Alpine Lakes Elementary School, 500 Pine St.
- Balance Point, 10171 Chumstick Highway
- Cascade High School, 10190 Chumstick Highway (one near office, one in gym)
- Cascade High School soccer field concession stand and one in bus garage, 10150 Titus Road
- Cascade Medical, 817 Commercial St.
- Cascade School District administrative office, 330 Evans St.
- Chelan County Fire District #3, 228 Chumstick Highway
- City Pool, 694 U.S. Highway 2 (in the summer)
- Club West, 10421 Titus Road
- Dan’s Food Market, 1329 U.S. Highway 2
- Icicle Brewing Company, 935 Front St.
- Icicle River Middle School, 10195 Titus Road
- Leavenworth Chamber of Commerce, 940 U.S. Highway 2, Suite B
- Leavenworth City Hall, 700 U.S. Highway 2
- Leavenworth Festhalle, 1001 Front St.
- Mountain Meadows, 320 Park Ave.
- Mountain Modern Supply Company, 827 Front St.
- Nutcracker Museum, 735 Front St.
- Rhein Haus, 707 U.S. Highway 2, Unit F
- Ski Hill, 10701 Ski Hill Drive (one in ticket booth and one in lodge)
- Wenatchee River Institute, 347 Division St.
- Icicle Road Discovery School, 12790 Fish Hatchery Road
- Icicle River Trails, 7505 Cyo Road (in the winter)
- Leavenworth Fish Hatchery, 12790 Fish Hatchery Road
- Leavenworth Golf Course, 9101 Icicle Road
- Cascade School District softball field concession stand, 8695 Main St., Dryden
- Peshastin Dryden Elementary School, 10001 School St., Peshastin (one in building and one in track announcer booth)
Plain, Lake Wenatchee
- Beaver Valley Elementary School, 19265 Beaver Valley Road
- Kahler Mountain Club, 20700 Club House Dr (one at clubhouse and one at fitness center)
- Lake Wenatchee Fire & Rescue, 19101 Beaver Valley Road
- Plain Hardware, 18636 Beaver Valley Road
- Squirrel Tree Restaurant, 15251 U.S. Highway 2
Future fundraising efforts could provide upgrades and expand the number of life-saving devices available. For information, or if you have changes or additions to the list, call the Foundation office at 509-548-2523.