If you have any questions,
stop by the Foundation office,
or send an email to
Cascade Medical Foundation established the Mark Judy Memorial Caregiver Education Fund in September 2023. Its purpose: to provide financial resources to help Cascade Medical employees expand their job-related skills, which could cover everything from ongoing education, certification and training for a specific new program or service and other coursework related to their role at Cascade.
Interested employees are invited to apply for funds during the application period at the beginning of each year. Applications will be reviewed by a committee of Cascade Medical staff and Foundation board members, with awards announced in the spring.
- Scholarship application period opens Jan. 2 and closes March 1
- Scholarships will be awarded in late March
See more about:
Basic eligibility requirements (see details on application)
- Minimum 1 year of employment at Cascade Medical
- FTE status of .6 or above
- Letter from employee's director submitted with application
Qualifying education could include, but is not limited to:
- College or coursework related to the employee's role at Cascade
- Continuing education/skill training