THANK YOU! The golf tournament was a success on many levels. So much fun and we were able to raise over $42,000 for our ambulance safety equipment campaign.
Look who the big winners were:
1. Tom Worley, Kyle Lewis, Casey Perry & Mark Blakney
2. Bob Adamson, Dan Holzer, Kevin Taylor & Rich Adamson
3. TIE - Mark Rogstad, Matt Rogstad, Michael Rogstad & Chuck Stillwagon
and Eric Johnson, Sonny Bristol, Scarlett Kendrick & Bryon Mecham
Best Gross Score - 49: BJ Louws, Darin Huseby, Jack Louws & Roy Schiferl
Most Accurate: Women - Gerry Holfeldt, 6' 2"; Men - David Lester, on the line
Closest to Pin, Hole #5: Women - Melissa Grimm, 22' 1"; Men - John Henri, 8' 7"
Closest to Pin, Hole #15: Women - Anita Wilkie, 6' 2"; Men - Beau Stonefield, 9' 2"
Longest Drive: Women - Ann Cole; Men - Brian Vincent
Chipping Contest - Ryan Stanford, 1'
Putting - Mike Morano, hole in one
Driving Range - Casey Perry, 2 hits onto the island
Marson and Marson Lumber 18th Annual Cascade Golf Classic
When: Monday, June 21, 2021, new starting time at 11am
Where: New location at Kahler Glen Golf Course, 20700 Clubhouse Drive, Leavenworth
We know you've come to expect a great day of golf for a reasonable price.
For $100, you get:
- A round of golf
- Tee prize
- Hearty lunch sack
- Putting and chipping contests
- On course contests, including longest drive, closest to pin and most accurate drive
- Hole-in-One chance to win a car or other prizes
- Drink token
- Photo of your foursome
- An aqua driving range contest, and for a small fee, a chance to win a bottle of Eagle Creek wine
Back by popular demand, you can purchase 1 or 2 activity packages, to help seal the deal on a fun day of golf.
For each extra $20, you get:
- 1 tossy
- 1 mulligan
- 1 extra drink token
The tournament will begin with a "shotgun" start with an alphorn serenade. It's a scramble format. Prizes available for lowest team scores, longest drive, accuracy drive, closest to the pin, putting and chipping. Awards will be announced and handed out at the end of the tournament, outside the clubhouse.
This year, with indoor gatherings still a higher risk activity, we have opted to not have an award banquet.