We at Cascade Medical Foundation are thankful for so much.
- We're thankful for the amazing support from local businesses for the Think Pink campaign, raising funds for free mammograms for the uninsured and underinsured. We raised $3446!
- We're thankful to be a part of GiveNCW, hosted by the Community Foundation of North Central Washington. GiveNCW helps dozens of nonprofits in our region. A great example of working together for the betterment of all!
- We're thankful for our first 2 student interns, Joanna and Bianca, both Cascade High School seniors, who are learning from and teaching us!
- We're thankful for our hardworking, community-minded board members, including those whose terms are up soon, Mark, Terri and Scott. We accomplish great things together.
- We're thankful for the staff at Cascade Medical who have rallied during the pandemic, enduring hardship and risk because they care so much about our community's health.
- We're thankful for you - our supporters and donors and business partners - you make our work possible!
Please check out GiveNCW between Thanksgiving and New Year's for a way to help strengthen the amazing efforts of nonprofits in our region.